By accessing, browsing or searching, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described below. If you do not agree to these terms do not access, search or browse this Website.
1. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, database information, selection, coordination, and arrangement of the database, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, service marks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
2. Service Marks. "Axelrod Laliberte LLC" and the Axelrod Logo are service marks of Axelrod Laliberte LLC. Other service marks and company names mentioned on the Website may be service marks of their respective owners.
3. Limited Right to Use. Printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Website grants you nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). You may not use or utilize framing techniques to enclose any service mark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Website, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without express written consent. Any unauthorized use of this Website will terminate the permission or license granted by these Website Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right to edit, or delete, any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our principals, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to your violation of these Website Terms or misuse of the Website.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form of this document is disclaimed. Axelrod Laliberte LLC is not liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of, or inability to, use our Website.
6. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the United States, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Website (and/or any information or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in the courts located in the United States. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Website is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.